Re: [TowerTalk] Does a M2 Orion 2800 fit in a LM354HD top section?

To: wa5zup@msn.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Does a M2 Orion 2800 fit in a LM354HD top section?
From: k2qmf@juno.com
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 15:53:25 -0400
John,

YES the OR2800 will fit inside the LM354HD without any problems.

I am using an LM 470 tower which uses the same top section as the LM 354
and I
have the M2 OR2800 inside.  It works great !!!!!
I have a stack of a 4 element 20 and Cushcraft 40-2CD on a 20 foot mast.
No problems at all...

73,
Ted  K2QMF