Re: [TowerTalk] tower and city hall

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] tower and city hall
From: "Larry Essary" <larry@pulse.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 08:11:17 -0500
The best thing to do is to get involved in your city government and get on
the Planning & Zoning Commission.
Since hams have been involved in our P&Z Commission the city has embraced
ham radio and has completely exempted ham towers and antennas from all city
zoning requirements.  There can be no better solution.

Larry K5XG