[TowerTalk] Emotatior antenna controler

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Emotatior antenna controler
From: "Tom Gallagher" <tom.1@bigpond.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 19:40:36 +1100
I have an Emotator antenna controller. and the circuit board has a malfunction,
in that it is not supplying power to the drive motor on the needle indicator.
All other aspects of the rotator and control are good.  But to get help for the
circuit board is almost non-existent.

If anyone has a circuit board to suit the control box.  I shall be only to
happy to pay all costs incurred to receive it.
The Emotator is by Emote Antenna Mfg. Ltd.
And the Emotator is the 105tsx... And I think the number written at its base is
its serial number....141087
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Tom Gallagher....tom.1@bigpond.com........VK2GU