Re: [TowerTalk] towers, zoning and permits

To: "'R. Kevin Stover'" <rkstover@mchsi.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] towers, zoning and permits
From: "Jim Chaggaris" <jimc@pwrone.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 09:46:12 -0500

Well, I guess it depends on your location as to what some insurance
companies will offer.  On my lot, I have a lot of 60-80' ash trees, oak
trees and cherry wood trees.  My HOI policy covers me should one find its
way on my house to the extent that the company will replace the house
completely.  Of course this coverage isn't free.  For added measure my
umbrella policy (with another provider) picks-up where the other policy left
off.

To stay on topic, if a neighbor wanted to sue me for one reason (future
tower) or another, they better have an endless stream of cash or at least up
to what my umbrella policy covers.

73,

Jim N9WW

James Chaggaris