Re: [TowerTalk] Johnson Matchbox

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Johnson Matchbox
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 21:32:43 -0700
Howdy TT'ians

Got the Matchbox hooked up this weekend and ran it in the BARTG RTTY
contest.  Ran 500 watts with the SB-200 and it didn't even get warm.  Guess
it will take lots more than 275 watts!

Started out at lower power and worked my way up to full power.

Thanks for all the replies and looks like this one is a keeper.  73
Tom W7WHY