Re: [TowerTalk] Need some help

To: towertalk@contesting.com, Ruslin Prawira <ruslinp@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Need some help
From: <kr7x1@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 11:33:08 -0500 (CDT)
Ruslin:

You need to get a copy of TIA-222-G. This is the latest edition of "Structural
Standard for Antenna Supporting Structures and Antennas."

You will find all you need in this standard which is referred to by the IBC as
the appropriate national standard for these types of structures. This coupled
with the design wind velocity, seismic criteria, and any icing criteria will
give you what you need.

Regards
Lonberg Design Group, Ltd.
H.S. Lonberg, P.E.,S.E.