Re: [TowerTalk] Highway light poles

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Highway light poles
From: <n4zkf@n4zkf.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 06:19:52 -0400
I believe your talking about Monopoles that hold the cell antennas. A whole
different animal
than the light pole. You are correct when you say a massive mat and pier or
caisson whichever
it uses.

The company I work for has a little over 1000 Monopoles, SSV, and guyed
towers in Florida
alone. Monopoles are a pain in the butt. They don't have the structural
capability of the
other two. You run out of room fast on the inside running coax ect.

Dave
n4zkf