Re: [TowerTalk] [ntcc] FW: LB Cebik SK; What a loss....

To: <ntcc@yahoogroups.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [ntcc] FW: LB Cebik SK; What a loss....
From: "AD5VJ Bob" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 01:14:39 -0500
I have read much of Mr Cebik's articles and he even has emailed me personally
when I had questions that were a little 'out of the
box'.

He helped me gap between the theory and the doing part as well, by emailing me
once and telling me that theory is great but that it
is only worth anything through the doing. He said the doing validated the
theory, therefore if you have an idea and dont know how to
put it into theory, put it into practice. If it works someone will come along
to explain theoretically why.

He was very professional and very informative, the thing I liked the best was
that he always talked accross the table to you not
down to you.

That to me is the sign of a man who really knows his stuff no matter what the
subject is.
It is also a sign of integrity in my book.

Rest in peace Mr Cebik you will be missed as a true pioneer.

Bob AD5VJ