Re: [TowerTalk] LB Cebik

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] LB Cebik
From: terry@kk6t.com
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 20:38:32 -0600
Please understand that I'm not advocating this since I'm unclear as to
who really owns the website but there are plenty of options for
software that will download websites.  Most of these will even take
usernames & passwords.

It would be a shame to lose this website as LB originally designed it.

73 de Terry KK6T