Re: [TowerTalk] OWA Yagi Antenna

To: "Garry" <g.drummond@verizon.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] OWA Yagi Antenna
From: "Bob Maser" <bmaser@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 16:52:21 -0400
Do a Google search on NW3Z.  He has designed some monoband and dual band OWA
yagis.  I am planning on putting up his 20M OWA which is 6 elements on a 48
foot boom.  I used his element spacing and then optimized the yagi with YO
6.5 keeping the spacings fixed.  It looks like it is going to be a really
good playing 20M antenna.  BTW, he places the first director .06 wavelength
in front of the driven element.

Bob  W6TR