[TowerTalk] Alpha Delta DX-A Twin Sloper

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Alpha Delta DX-A Twin Sloper
From: "Scott Nichols" <snichols@mvosprey.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 12:24:27 -0300
Re: Alpha Delta DX-A Twin Sloper 40/80/160 metres

Anyone have any experience with this antenna ?...

I have a 50 foot tower with a 4 element tri-bander on top, thinking on having
the apex of the DX-A at about the 45 foot level on the tower...

My tower is about 3 feet from an outside corner of my house...Too close
?...Will the house screw up the performance ?

Will the presence of the sloper affect the performance of my beam ?...

Comments please...

Thanks,

Scott VE1OP