Re: [TowerTalk] ATM-65

To: "Daniel Hileman" <n9wx@hotmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ATM-65
From: "Kelly Taylor" <ve4xt@mts.net>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 07:49:35 -0500
Hi,
Looks like it would work nicely. DX Engineering has a similar package of
aluminum tubing to 64 feet for $194.95.

The DX Engineering kit includes an 18-inch piece of 1.875 inch tubing
inserted into the bottom to resist crushing. It includes all the clamps.
Like the Hy-Gain, you need to provide a mounting arrangement (as well as an
insulator or feed system for a grounded vertical), radials and guys.

73, kelly
ve4xt