Re: [TowerTalk] The Vertical and the Balun

To: "K4SAV" <RadioIR@charter.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] The Vertical and the Balun
From: "Hardy Landskov" <n7rt@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 14:15:47 -0700
Another advantage to the capacitor approach is the current maximum is
farther away from the ground/radial system. I think one would see a definate
field strength improvement. I used this approach on my 160 mtr ground plane
and had fantastic results. I know some AM BC stations use the capacitor
approach so it's probably documented somewhere.
73 N7RT