Re: [TowerTalk] new member with tower question

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] new member with tower question
From: "Patrick J. Jankowiak" <recycler@swbell.net>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 22:29:58 -0500
This has been suggested and is still under consideration. I have not
found the "pole guy" yet The access to the yard is limited to items 4 FT
wide, no crane possible, not sure how it could be tilted up into the
hole, I imagine they are very heavy.

BR,
Patrick

--
kind regards,

Patrick Jankowiak
- 19th RGT. Texas State Guard
- MEMS Basic Certified
- FCC: General RTO
- Amateur Radio: KD5OEI [extra]
- American Radio Relay League
- Royal Order of the Wouff-Hong
- Vintage Radio - Phonograph Society
- Military Vehicle Preservation Association
- Sponsor: Christian Childrens Fund
- Master: www.magnetosphere.net