[TowerTalk] Rotators for Sale

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotators for Sale
From: "K5RC" <tom@k5rc.cc>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 06:06:27 -0700
I have converted to Green Heron Controllers, K7NV Prop Pitch Rotors and K0XG
rings so I have a collection of rotators to sell.

HAM-X - At least 7 control boxes and 5 rotators mostly all working

Create - 2 broken RC5A-3 rotators and 4 control boxes, 3 working.

HDR-300 - 3 control boxes and 4 rotators mostly in disrepair

I will only sell this as a lot, no cherry picking. If you are interested I
will make an exact inventory and we can negotiate. I will also consider
trades for useable prop pitch rotors.

Tom Taormina, K5RC

Virginia City NV

Home of W7RN and K7RC

http://k5rc.cc   FOC 1760

"Communication is the problem to the answer" - 10cc