To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 67, Issue 12
From: "Michael Fox \(K5MEF\)" <k5mef@mefox.org>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 11:47:28 -0700
I don't know if this is the best place for this question, but I'll give it a
shot anyway.

I need to mount a guyed mast on top of my roof.  The mast will hold a
rotator and some VHF/UHF antennas for 2m-up.

As I drive by and look at houses with such arrangements, the base of the
mast seems to be sitting on some sort of small foot, usually just off to one
side of the peak of the roof.  But as I search and search the web, I can't
find such an animal.  I can NOT use a tripod in this application so I need
to find the proper mechanism for security the bottom of the mast.

Can anyone point me in the proper direction?

As this is not a tower subject, off-list responses are probably preferred.

Thanks in advance,
Michael K5MEF