Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Dogs

To: towertalk@contesting.com, mjpc48@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Dogs
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 21:17:13 EDT

In a message dated 7/22/2008 5:43:15 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,

>   Tower work? there was some. The show seemed to be  about drunks who
happened to climb towers.

Umm, let me see. You're on  the road living out of motels constantly. You see
your family occasionally.  There's not much to do at night except drink. Yep,
sounds about right.

        I've hired professional  tower climbers and I didn't realize that the
first question you had to  ask them was "Do you have a driver's license?"
because many of them don't  due to DUI's, etc.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TOWER TECH

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.