Re: [TowerTalk] Ham's best friend: Idiom Press

To: "jim Jarvis" <jimjarvis@optonline.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ham's best friend: Idiom Press
From: "William L. Bischoff" <n8br@buckeye-express.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 18:21:51 -0400
Jim, I would have to work really hard to make your point any better than you
did.  I have two logikeyers and the rotor controller for my Tailtwister.
Both are superb products.  The amateur community needs to cut Bob and his
son as much slack as they need so they can keep the operation running and
producing very high quality products.

73,

Bill, N8BR