Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Selection Assistance

To: 'Matthew Steven' <kd0bvk@gmail.com>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Selection Assistance
From: Doug Renwick <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 20:41:40 -0600
Why hasn't he phoned SteppIR??.  Was the failure a factory fault or an
assembly fault?  Maybe Skip is on a sympathy trip.  Remember the world
is not perfect and when it comes to humans they can make mistakes.
Phone SteppIR and then report back their response.

Doug

The water jump is long and the barrier may be high,
you might break every bone, but it's so much fun to fly!