Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk recovering from house fire

To: Alex and La Nell <kr6g@hughes.net>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk recovering from house fire
From: Mark Robinson <markrob@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2008 10:58:35 -0400
I would have it all replaced. Even if it works will you want the stench of
smoke from these rigs in your new sweet smelling shack. Right now you don't
notice how bad they smell but you will when they are the only smelly things
in the house. They might make good field day rigs but not for indoor use.

I guess this is the danger of buying imported electrical equipment from
cheap manufacturing countries abroad.

I am glad that you are all OK.

73 de Mark N1UK