[TowerTalk] Beam problems A3S

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Beam problems A3S
From: "Artmouton" <k5fnq@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 21:32:35 -0500
Well, finally got the Cushcraft A3S cleaned and together.
Got it on the roof with stands.
I can find resonant point on 40 and 20 and will adjust for that.
10 also seems good.
But 15 is bad, real bad.
5:1 SWR and not even close to change at either end of the band.

Any suggestions?
Bad trap?
I will, recheck traps in the morning to be sure I have the right ones in the
right place but pretty sure that they are correct.
I checked measurement but it is so far off that could not be the problem

So, any way to "check" the 15M trap?
Swap it with another?
What tool or equipment do I need?
I had a crew coming tomorrow to put it on the tower but cancelled because of
the problem
73, Art K5FNQ