[TowerTalk] Tower Raising with a 1/2 Inch Drill

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Raising with a 1/2 Inch Drill
From: Joe - WDØM <joe@wd0m.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 19:31:49 -0600
The details of how I used N6RK's idea for raising and lowering my US
Tower TX-455 (previously modified with a Fulton K-2550 winch) is now on
my web page.  For information, click on "Ham Radio", then  "Use Your
Drill to Raise/Lower Your Tower".  It works, and it's much less
expensive than buying the US Tower motorized system.  Total cost (less
the drill) was about $6.  Thanks Rick!

http://www.wd0m.com/

Joe Hannigan - WDØM
Pagosa Springs, CO