Re: [TowerTalk] stubs for the SO2R setup

To: towertalk@contesting.com, Fabio Hoelz <ps7hf@yahoo.com.br>, Luiz Lucasi <luizlucasi@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] stubs for the SO2R setup
From: Felipe Ceglia - PY1NB <felipe-listas@terenet.com.br>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 09:56:58 -0300
Hello,

Again, more updates on this issue.

I took some minutes and gathered the data I believed to be useful, and placed it on an excel spreadsheet that you may find attached to this message.

Right now, the situation is:

When I TX on the 40m radio (radio A), where the set of stubs is, I see no difference while stubs are online or offline.

When I TX on radio B, say 14mhz, and place the radio A and its stubs on this frequency, its clear that the stubs are working.

Do I have some RF leakage between radioA and stub? The data in the spreadsheet cant make it very clear, at least for me.

Do I have something outside rectifying harmonics? Not sure, as it is happening at radio's minimum power level. Maybe thats something between 5 and 10 watts.

Thank you very much for your attention,

Felipe