Re: [TowerTalk] KT34A spacing ?

To: "Mike" <noddy1211@sbcglobal.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] KT34A spacing ?
From: "Jim McLaughlin" <dearborn9@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 20:38:52 -0500
I think that is a good point Mike. I live across the street from a very
active school yard with 4 baseball diamonds. Lots of games and tournaments.
I never go up on my tower on the weekend when there is a lot activity.
People get looking, pointing and talking...I don't need them to start
talking about my "stuff'. I would like them to talk about the kids, the game
the weather or whatever and not get talking to each other or somebody else
about my tower. No sense asking for problems.

Jim-   WA9FPT