Re: [TowerTalk] I.C.E. (Industrial Communicatrions Engineers)

To: 'towertalk @ contesting . com' <towertalk@contesting.com>, 'Jim Brown' <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] I.C.E. (Industrial Communicatrions Engineers)
From: Greg - AB7R <ab7r@cablespeed.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 10:05:51 -0400
Their service is great though.  I had a problem with two 419 filters.  When I
called they said they will
ALWAYS repair for free any of their products.  I sent them in and they were
done ready to ship out within
a week.  Hoping to get them back any day now.

73,
Greg - AB7R
Whidbey Island WA
NA-065

On Wed Aug 27  6:46 , "Jim Brown"  sent: