Re: [TowerTalk] Dual Driven elements.?

To: "reflector -tower" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Dual Driven elements.?
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 12:03:40 +0000
In most designs I have seen they are different lengths.  I think it requires
a very good modeling program because the two driven elements interact
strongly and you need to model the physical phasing line between them
properly also.  The 40m4lldd's that I have use an open wire line with a
transposition between the driven elements, similar to how lpda's are fed.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net