Re: [TowerTalk] Conductivity of cement

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Conductivity of cement
From: "Larry E Sheriff" <sher9000@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 20:43:14 -0400
Hi, as putting ground rods and tying to the rebar; has any of you seen what
happens to concrete when high heat hits it???
I live out in the country and alot of us have a well with concrete slabs
around it. Lighting has hit a few. The concrete explodes into many peices.
Which would just leave the guy wires to manage the tower.
I will NEVER ground anything in my base!!!
Just my 2 cents worth.

73, Larry - W4LES