[TowerTalk] Tri-Ex LM470 Tower motor unit

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tri-Ex LM470 Tower motor unit
From: <w5if@windstream.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 8:46:01 -0500
I have just acquired a very nice use Tri-Ex LM470 tower with tilt over feature
and a professionally made base.  However, the motorized winch for raising and
lowering the tower is missing.  Does anyone have an old motorized raising unit
just laying around, even if it is just parts, I might be interested in it.  I
have left several messages for Karl at Tash Towers on buying a new one, but
haven't heard from him yet.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 73
Glen W5IF