[TowerTalk] Rohn parts

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn parts
From: STEPHEN L SALA <k7awb@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 15:30:32 -0700
Thanks to everyone who gave suggestions on where to buy Rohn parts since Rohn
direct has a $300 min order.  I ordered the missing U-bolts for the Rohn 45
rotator plate from WB0W and got them today 3 days later.  They fit perfectly
and are Rohn JB51A assemblies.  I see that in the Rohn catalog they have a page
on U-bolts with Rohn numbers; I should have consulted that page for the Rohn
number ahead of tiome, but when i described what I was looking for to Jean at
WB0W, she knew what I was talking about.  The other suggestions for parts sales
from Towertalk members were:

Critical Towers
WB0W
Acksupply
hill radio
R&L of Ohio

all have .com web pages.

73
Stephen L. Sala (Steve) K7AWB Nine Mile Falls, WA DN17es