Re: [TowerTalk] [Force 12 Talk] If you have a F12 linear loaded antenna,

To: <K7LXC@aol.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <Force12Talk@qth.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Force 12 Talk] If you have a F12 linear loaded antenna, you could have some trouble
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 18:15:31 -0500
The small U-bolts on both of my C-4XL antennas rusted and operation became
unstable on 40M.  I replaced these with stainless U-bolts and solved the
rust problem.  However, the unstable operation persisted.  I have replaced
the linear elements with the new Delta 40 elements.  The problem is now
permanently fixed.

Keith NM5G