[TowerTalk] Antenna Sel. Sw. for Dentron MT3000A

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna Sel. Sw. for Dentron MT3000A
From: "Larry & Karen" <k0is@iowatelecom.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 15:09:05 -0500
First I want to thank the folks that responded to my query as to calibrating
the MT3000A. I've also found that I need an antenna selector switch for the
tuner. One of the common contact rings on mine is worn to the point in a couple
of the coaxial positions that I can't rely on it making decent contact although
I don't see any indication of arcing (already tried cleaning and lightly filing
the contact and ring surfaces). I've tried slightly "adjusting" the position of
the sweep to get more pressure, but that only goes so far. The switch is a 2
pole, 7 position ceramic rotary with a 1/4" shaft. Anybody have any ideas on
this. I've done some searching on the web, but no luck for an exact
replacement. Thanks.

Larry  K0IS