Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIR QRT?

To: paul@n4lcd.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIR QRT?
From: "bill rubin" <brubin2010@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 13:54:49 -0500
* *
*CUSTOMER SERVICE AND FACTORY ORDER DESK*
 SteppIR is a small company, but we want to provide you with the best in
Customer Service.  For placing an order, checking order status, shipping or
billing questions, or any problem at all with our company....our Customer
Service and Factory Order Desk can be reached at
 1-425-453-1910
 For Customer Service and the Order Desk, the email address is:
sales@steppir.com

 *TECHNICAL SUPPORT HOTLINE*
 If you need advice, clarification, additional information, or experience
any problem whatsoever with our products, our Technical Support Hotline can
be reached at

1-425-891-6134

For Technical Support, the email address is: support@steppir.com

Our Technical Support Hotline accepts messages 24/7... please leave your
name, callsign, and phone number and we'll call you back as soon as we can.
We try to return all calls by the next business day whenever
possible....most are returned the same day.  Our live support hours are
Monday thru Friday:

1 pm to 6 pm Eastern
Noon to 5 pm Central
11 am to 4 pm Mountain
10 am to 3 pm Pacific

SteppIR's Technical Support is provided by Jerry Keller K3BZ, an extra-class
ham with many years of experience. Jerry says, "I can answer most questions
about SteppIR Antennas: how they work; how to assemble, adjust, and use
them; and how to trouble-shoot them. SteppIRs are new enough that
occasionally something comes up I haven't seen before, and when that
happens, I'll get you an answer, Ham-to-Ham. Getting you on the air with
your SteppIR and keeping you there... that's my most important job."