Re: [TowerTalk] cushcraft

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] cushcraft
From: jim Jarvis <jimjarvis@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 20:27:43 -0400
Sorry for the top post... original msgs, below.

Wayne,  N3RD had exactly the same problem with his new CC 40.   And
he was at 120' when
the ground crew discovered it.

Dino,  I've had F12's that wouldn't tune on 15 or 40, and more than one.
        Clearly a design flaw.
        Sorry... CC may have QC problems, and be milking the amateur market,
        but F12 isn't immune from screwups.

N2EA

-0-
Message: 1