[TowerTalk] Ideas on antennas

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ideas on antennas
From: "W5JMW" <w5jmw@cableone.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 17:31:00 -0500
OK,I have a thread to start.Looking for suggestions.My current
installation.I have about 40 x 75 ft to work with.Currently at the south end
of this area due to a patio at the north end is a hdx 555.This will have a
tennadyne 10 element up soon.About 30 foot to the east north east is a
hytower.I will have a cobra senior at the 54 ft level on the tower.Also have
a 10 ft glenn martin on the second story.That currently holds the 6,2,432
stuff.I understand that I could use a inverted l for 160.Could use the
hytower,etc..BUT,can I use the distance between the 2 structures for some
good.As in a reflector for 40,or 80.Or is the hytower just in the way and
causing problems.I have been using a quad.Wind damage has taken it's told so
up with the tennadyne asap..Ideas welcome and thanks,john