Re: [TowerTalk] Install Videos for towers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Install Videos for towers
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 18:21:36 +0000
The way I do it is to tie large loops in the guide ropes, I usually use 2 so
I can steer it on the way up/down.  I tie the loops with a bowline knot so
they don't tighten up on the boom.  The loop should be big enough so that
the knot can be pulled over to the tower and untied there.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net