Re: [TowerTalk] parallel tuning network

To: Len snyder <KD8CWP@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] parallel tuning network
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 00:32:46 -0400
You definitely need to scour the web and visit some library books
and get yourself a good schematic or plan to use those items.
Surely someone has planned out how to load up an inverted L,
maybe using those items.   Check the ARRL Antenna Handbook,
and ON4UN's Low-Band DXing book, and look far and wide
for a loading scheme that might use them.

I do believe, however, the usual modus operandi is to find a
scheme and then buy the parts - not buy parts and then figure
how to use them.

Just MY take.    =====  Richards - K8JHR  =====