Re: [TowerTalk] Tower is up. I am now QRT

To: "'Richards'" <jruing@ameritech.net>, "'Bert Almemo'" <balmemo@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower is up. I am now QRT
From: "Michael Ryan" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 10:57:52 -0400
A quick update on the dc to ac inverter noise that I mentioned early in the
week. I have spoken with FAIR-RITE the company that makes torroids. They are
sending me some product to help with the noise from the AIMS power inverter
down the street.  It sounds like from what I am hearing from the ARRL and
the FCC that this is a growing issue. Finally, a blog used by the solar/wind
guys who exchange ideas as we do on Tower Talk etc, have offered a few
thoughts. HOWEVER, MY POSTS HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM wondermagnet.com and
otherpower.com.  It appears that those guys don't want bad news about their
investment(s) in power inverters posted for everyone to see and read.  You
gotta love the internet and freedom of speech, right? -Mike