Re: [TowerTalk] RF in rotor control ?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] RF in rotor control ?
From: "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <cx6vm.jorge@adinet.com.uy>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 12:48:25 -0200
Hi Steve,

Prosistel control (original with PST61D rotor). From control to MFJ-434 is 1
feet.

I disconected the ground from MFJ-434 to get it longer from controller and
no problem. Seems the problem is when conected to ground!!...

I put the MFJ-434 again 1 feet from the rotor control WITHOUT ground and no
problem. I connect the ground and start the problem. I disconnect again the
ground and NO problem... Incredible...

I don´t know how to know if there´s PWM...

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W