Re: [TowerTalk] Yagi feedline choices...

To: <rf@xemaps.com>, <paul924@aol.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Yagi feedline choices...
From: "Kelly Taylor" <ve4xt@mts.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 09:53:10 -0600
I can think of one reason to not use a single run and switch: it will
prohibit you from using more than one antenna at a time, such as for SO2R
contesting or for a mult station. Even if you're not into contesting, you
may at some point find it handy to keep an ear on other bands than the one
you're on.

Whether that's a reason that matters is entirely up to you, Paul.

If it doesn't, I'm with Howard -- go for the single run of the good stuff.

73, kelly
ve4xt