Re: [TowerTalk] Compact Fluorescent Bulbs

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Compact Fluorescent Bulbs
From: Pat Barthelow <aa6eg@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 14:48:32 -0800

If you do a boolean Google search using CFL     +RFI  you will get a wealth of
information
about the bulbs and RFI issues and discussions..

Also Wikipedia has substantial info on the many variants of the bulbs:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compact_fluorescent_lamp#Other_CFL_techn

All the best,   Pat Barthelow   aa6eg@k6bj.org
Jamesburg Moon Bounce Team

http://www.jamesburgdish.org