Re: [TowerTalk] Was "43ft Vertical Feeding Question and Balun Type"

To: jimlux <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Was "43ft Vertical Feeding Question and Balun Type"
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 22:04:49 -0500
  CG unit is built in China....   and the Chinese are notorious for
running rough shod over patents...   I have a huge fountain pen
collection - many with Chinese knockoffs - so I have both.

The 200 watt unit is what MFJ is selling as their 200 watt ATU
same thing.   Says so on the CG web site.

CG says all service will come from the US vendor.