Re: [TowerTalk] Was "43ft Vertical Feeding

To: "reflector -tower" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Was "43ft Vertical Feeding
From: "Alex Malyava" <alex.k2bb@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 11:15:23 -0500
There was an article in QST, about a year ago, regarding homebrew
remote antenna tuner with just a few controls.
Something like L-network, both C and L are driven by the same motor,
but there is a gear between them, so for one full cycle of roller
inductor there is like a hundred turns of variable capacitor. The only
controls you need are forward/reverse buttons for your motor.