Re: [TowerTalk] Survey

To: Its from Onion <aredandgold@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Survey
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 21:25:15 -0500
Hi Lee --

I think it is a good question.

While I dream of the BIG ONE... whatever that might become....
I daily wrestle to figure out what I can afford... and I can afford plenty,
but STILL it is a very difficult decision given all the varieties and
different ways to skin the cat.  Balancing the budget over all the
different bands is a real challenge.

And Rob...

It appears you WERE ABLE and DID formulate an answer toward
the end of your post.   It is quite interesting how everyone's notion
of the ideal varies so dramatically.

I would settle for an antenna that actually WORKS.

          Happy trails and happy holidays.

Its from Onion wrote:
> Oh contrar, I gave you everything you need to answer the question.
>
> I said what antenna would YOU put up.  Its up to YOU to decide what
bands you want to work,