[TowerTalk] Rohn online catalog

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn online catalog
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 17:42:42 EST
Howdy, TowerTalkians --

    I've used the Rohn online catalog that's been on a  couple of different
websites over the years but haven't been real satisfied  since some of the
information that used to be in the printed catalogs was hard  to find or absent
all together. I just found the online catalog on the Rohn  website and it looks
pretty good. It's well organized and has just about  everything you need to
know on it. Check it out.
_http://www.rohnnet.com/rohn-catalog_ (http://www.rohnnet.com/rohn-catalog)

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC