Re: [TowerTalk] Concealed antenna issue

To: Dave LaBat <labatd@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Concealed antenna issue
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 00:23:57 -0500
A 33 footer is not going to help much on 80 and 160 I fear...  bigger is
better
in my estimation.

I think you will do better away from the tree.   Can you suspend your
current wire off a messenger line and get it away from the tree?
How much better, not sure.

Might be an inexpensive fix with what you have...

Maybe more and longer radials -- even if they take an odd course around
the yard.