Re: [TowerTalk] Fw: ICE information

To: Tower Talk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fw: ICE information
From: Henk Remijn PA5KT <pa5kt@remijn.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 19:00:42 +0100
I ordered once a filter through Arraysolutions. It took 6 months,. but
credit card was charged 1 week before delivery.

I dont like the idea that someone charges a card and then hopefully
delivers sometime.
In the EU we have specials rules for internet shops. If they dont comply
with regulations any transaction with them is invalid and refund can be
asked. IF ICE was located in the EU they would have acting illegal
because they did not deliver within 30 days and/or they didnt tell you
when the filter would be delivered. For those interested in the
regulations: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/rights/gen_rights_en.htm#distsell

I expect there are same kind of regulations  in the USA.

Henk PA5KT