[TowerTalk] Rohn 25G installed just in time

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25G installed just in time
From: "John Lyles" <jtml@losalamos.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 12:33:01 -0700
Fellow tower/antenna  enthusiasts,
I chronicled the details of my 45 foot 25G tower install at the AM Forum
discussion group - since the main purpose of this is to support AM operation
from some boatanchor radios. The tower was obtained from a SK this summer, and
relocated to my QTH. The other tower seen in the background on yesterdays
photos is a 30 foot Universal aluminum that has been up since 1993, and it is
for my SSB station, which doesn't get much use right now. Finished getting the
guys all tensioned yesterday. No antennas yet, as we now have a major snow
storm on us...

http://amfone.net/Amforum/index.php?topic=17522.20

73
John