Re: [TowerTalk] 12-14-2008 update on Palmdale ham radio ban

To: "'Jim Brown'" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 12-14-2008 update on Palmdale ham radio ban
From: "Dave Tipton" <dave@dmtgweb.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 14:58:45 -0600
Such arrogance, and such wrong information...

The Commerce Department controls the NTIA (National Telecommunications and
Information Administration)...  NOT the FCC.

They have signed numerous agreements in the past to COOPERATE with one
another.  Neither controls the other.

You guys really ought take your arguments off line, if you can't properly
research them.  I for one am sick of hearing about this.  We all know that
Palmdale is wrong, and it won't take much of a lawyer to beat them in court
based on state and federal precedence.  As suggested earlier, you should
take this to the ham-legal or whatever reflector, because the arguments
you've laid out here, are ridiculous and hold zero merit and is nothing but
a bunch of pan clanging to annoy people into feeling sorry for someone, who
in my opinion, doesn't need to be fealt sorry for yet.