Re: [TowerTalk] Tram Browning Coax - Thanks

To: "'Jim Brown'"<jim@audiosystemsgroup.com> , towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tram Browning Coax - Thanks
From: "Tyler Stewart"<k3mm@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 22:45:41 -0500
Last time I checked, the Tram stuff was made in Taiwan.  It's sold by lots
of CB distributors.  The antennas are real crap but the coax is  probably
good enough for 30mhz and down... The dielectric can migrate and also the
outer jacket tends to take a set in the way in which it was coiled from the
factory. It's not horrible, but I wouldn't use it in critical applications
such as VHF and up or on a tower feeding yagi's etc.  There its worth
spending the money for the "good" stuff.

Ty K3MM