Re: [TowerTalk] Mosley TA 33

To: WA6RKN <WA6RKN@ARRL.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mosley TA 33
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 08:04:15 -0500
A view of the list server web page and of my email client
shows Adam's original post on the Mosely antenna was
really a reply to my message on the AV-640... see attached
image of the list!

Thanks for playing!

No big deal... I am glad you guys are keeping a good sense of
humor about it.   I was not really intending to make waves but
just poke some fun about it.   It is so hard to be funny or silly in
emails - no body English, no immediate feedback, etc.

Happy trails.   =====  Richards - K8JHR  ======

WA6RKN wrote:
I am trying to figure out how Adam has hijacked this thread. I could have sworn he started it earlier today. Am I missing something?

Or..maybe it is an inside joke between two friends.....

I follow anything about the Mosley TA-33 antenna somewhat closely.......